We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow by Email

Pierce Brosnan in Beroun

23-3-2012
Pierce Brosnan, on a recent working trip to Prague, could not resist a brief stop in Beroun, where he played nine holes tasted the home-made pizza at the clubhouse and went straight back to his filming location."I am flying to Los Angeles tomorrow", the famous actor said. "I am looking forward to Hawaii, where I live and where my wife and kids are waiting for me. I will be working on a new film project there," he said, shortly before departure.
Brosnan liked the course very much and he was very pleased to meet with the owner, Mr. Sung Pyo Hong, the president of KOS WIRE. Both gentlemen agreed to play a round together, should the meet in South Korea, Vietnam or Japan, where the company also owns and operates several golf courses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...