We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Effortlessly cool Pierce Brosnan

The name's Fox, Silver Fox! Effortlessly cool Pierce Brosnan, 58, still turns heads in leathers

16th November 2011
He may be two years shy of 60, but Pierce Brosnan is still turning heads.
Albeit this time, an ageing pensioner clinging onto her walking frame.
The Hollywood star was busy running errands in Beverly Hills when he caught the eye of an elderly lady who spun around for another look.Silver fox: An elderly passer-by turns her head for a better look as Pierce Brosnan walks past in Beverly Hills.Dressed in his leather jacket, black jeans and shades, Brosnan sauntered down the street without a care in the world.The 58-year-old may have surrendered his 007 crown to Daniel Craig, but he still had the swagger and cool suave of a secret agent.Since bidding farewell to alter ego James Bond, Brosnan has starred in slightly less demanding films this year.He joined forces with Sarah Jessica Parker for comedy I Don't Know How She Does It, while also taking on a role in Salvation Boulevard with Hollywood beauties Jennifer Connelly and Marisa Tomei.But after making the female population weak at the knees in four of the iconic titles, including GoldenEye in 1995 and Die Another Day in 2002, the family man says he is happy to leave Bond duties to his sons now.He said: 'I never go near them. I'm badly criticised by my boys that I will not sit and watch them with them, but I just don't have any desire to see them.'I find no nourishment in them. I don't find any comfort in watching them.'He added: 'I'll cast my eye over them, but I have to move away and say, "Go ahead, boys. It's all yours."'Next year will see mark the movie franchise's 50th anniversary with the latest film Skyfall, starring Craig and directed by Sam Mendes.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...