We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pierce Brosnan says his family

Pierce Brosnan says his family make his professional success “meaningful”.
16/04/2010
The 56-year-old actor has three biological and two adopted children with his late wife Cassandra Harris and current wife Keely Shaye Smith. Despite all the success he has had in his acting career, which has included a stint as legendary British spy James Bond, Pierce insists he is a “family man” at heart.“There are many things I'm thankful for," he said. “I'm a family man within this crazy, egotistical profession and it's my sanctuary. It makes what I do all the more meaningful.”Pierce’s first wife Cassandra died of ovarian cancer in 1991. They raised three children, Charlotte, 38, Christopher, 37, and Sean, 26, together.The actor married Keely in 2001, and the pair have two sons, Dylan, 13, and seven-year-old Paris.
Pierce says he is in a very “happy” place in his personal and professional lives at the moment, and hopes his luck continues into the future.“I've been blessed to be able to afford the good things of life," he told British newspaper The Daily Mirror. "I don't know if it would have happened if I hadn't had Bond in my career. I'm in a good place creatively. It's a fertile time... finding parts, acting, testing myself in roles and shaking up what went before.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...