We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pierce Brosnan: Beauty is limiting



Pierce Brosnan: Beauty is limiting
Sunday, 7 October 2012
Pierce Brosnan says some of the beautiful women he has dated were "a bit limiting".The James Bond actor has been married to Keely Shaye Smith since 2001, a decade after the death of his first wife.

Pierce has reminisced about his earlier dating days, admitting he now has a different outlook on the opposite sex.

"I've dated very young models, but that was a long, long time ago, when I was young as well. But since then I have realised what life is really about and I have discovered that a woman is really sexy after 35," he told Italian magazine A. "I've dated some young girls, beautiful like models, but too ordinary and a bit limiting. I prefer not to give names because it wouldn't be elegant and it was a long time ago."

The 59-year-old star believes experience is sexy in a woman. He thinks the world would be a better place if people stopped worrying about the ageing process.

"I think women who know a bit about life are the most interesting. I don't think people in their 60s have anything to envy of those in their 20s," he said.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...