We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PIERCE BROSNAN PREFERS KEELY

Thursday September 22,2011

HE played serial womaniser James Bond but art clearly does not imitate life for Pierce Brosnan. The 58-year-old actor may have to act out scenes of love with Hollywood’s most beautiful actresses but he only has eyes for his wife of 10 years, Keely.

“There are a few ladies out there who capture my heart cinematically,” admits Pierce to Woman’s Weekly. “And working with them is one of the perks of my job.“I can dance the light fantastic with anyone I like on screen but Keely and I both know that what I do there is fantasy not reality and that I hang up my hat and come home to the one I love.“I was blessed to find my Keely and she’s still the only woman for me.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...