We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pierce Brosnan wants to warm up your biscuits

Unfortunately, there is no Pierce Brosnan news to go along with these fabulous photos. Pierce was out and about in New York City yesterday, filming I Don’t Know How She Does It, a comedy starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Olivia Munn and Kelsey Grammer, amongst others. Pierce seems like the odd man out in that pile of mediocrity, which got me to thinking…

Just when did my opinion of Pierce grow to my current view of him? It was at some point in the last few years, all of a sudden I just started thinking he was The Man. I even watched The Ghost Writer (the Polanski film, I know, I know), and I can’t even describe how excellent Pierce was in it. It was one of the best performances of his career. I think once Pierce left the James Bond franchise, he just stopped caring about pleasing everybody and decided to do interesting work.

Beyond the career achievements - and this hopefully brief foray into SJP comedies (ugh) - I have to say, Pierce has never looked better. It’s freezing cold in New York, and Pierce is a one-man biscuit furnace. Sigh… now I’m depressed that no one ever requests him for Hot Guy Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...