* 1 muffin tin greased (large muffins)
* 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (whole breasts have two sides. You need 3 whole ones or six halves)
* 1/3 pound deli ham, chopped
* 1/3 pound cheese, chopped (swiss or any kind you like)
* A handful of broccoli (cooked to almost tender, not mushy)
* 2 tbsp. pine nuts (optional)
* 2 eggs beaten with a 3 tbsp. of milk or water
* 2 cup of panko bread crumbs
* 1 tbsp. dry rub seasoning of choice (salt, pepper, little paprika, garlic powder, and a pinch of cayenne)
* salt and pepper
Butterfly chicken breast pieces to make them into 6 thinner pieces. (You can ask the butcher to do it) If necessary, place chicken breast between wax paper or plastic wrap and gently pound it out to a thickness of 1/2 inch. Season with a sprinkle of dry rub or salt and pepper. Repeat with 5 remaining pieces.
Mix ham, cheese, pine nuts and broccoli in a small bowl. Season with a touch of salt and pepper. (dry rub if you like spicy)
Place a heaping tbsp. of this mixture in the middle of a chicken piece.
Carefully fold into a ball, dip in egg mixture and roll in bread crumbs. Press the chicken breast into the oiled muffin tin with the folded side down or to the side (not up on the top).
If the chicken ball seems a little ragged, don't worry it will bake fine.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Drizzle the tops of the chicken with a little olive oil.
Place muffin tin on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
Chicken will pop out easily. Let cool a few minutes before slicing.