We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pierce Brosnan still crazy for wife

Pierce Brosnan loves his wife as much he did when he first met her.

The 'Mamma Mia!' actor started dating
American journalist Keely Smith in 1994 and says the pair - who have two sons together, 13-year-old Dylan, and Paris, eight, and married - are still smitten with each other and are determined to spend the rest of their lives together.He said: "I'm in love like it was the first day. We complement one another. Keely is very good at what she does - as a mother, friend and partner. I know exactly when I have to say, 'Yes, darling!' We go together through thick and thin and - God willing - we will do that until the end of our lives."The couple are currently building their "dream house" in Malibu, California, and while they can't wait to move in, Pierce admits it's causing a lot of stress in their lives.
The 56-year-old star told Frau im Spiegel magazine: "We are building our dream house on the beach in Malibu. You can compare that with the chaos caused by a tsunami. But it's the largest and most beautiful challenge of my life. "I also think my age has physically and emotionally seen a real challenge. As I have become an old man I don't have enough stamina sometimes."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...