We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sos

SAM:Where are those happy days?They seem so hard to findI try to reach for youBut you have closed your mindWhatever happened to our love?I wish I understoodIt used to be so niceIt used to be so good
So when you’re near meDarling can’t you hear me?S.O.SThe love you gave meNothing else can save meS.O.SWhen you’re goneHow can I even try to go on?When you’re goneThough I try, how can I carry on?
DONNA:You seem so far awayThough you are standing nearYou made me feel aliveBut something died I fearI really tried to make it outI wish I understoodWhat happened to our loveIt used to be so good
DONNA & SAM:So when you’re near meDarling can’t you hear meS.O.SThe love you gave meNothing else can save meS.O.SWhen you’re goneHow can even I try to go on?When you’re goneThough I try, how can I carry on?
So when you’re near meDarling can’t you hear meS.O.SAnd the love you gave meNothing else can save meS.O.SWhen you’re goneHow can I even try to go on?When you’re goneThough I try, how can I carry on?When you’re goneHow can I even try to go on?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...