We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Global Security Institute

Ένα μήνυμα ελπίδας από τον Pierce Brosnan για τα πυρηνικά όπλα.
An Appeal from Pierce Brosnan
Dear Friends:

When I look into the eyes of my children, I remember why I am committed to working for a safer world, a world without nuclear weapons.Imagine a world without organizations like the Global Security Institute. Could we survive if the voices of conscience, reason, law, security, and morality, advocating the elimination of nuclear weapons were silenced? Such silence in the face of present dangers is unacceptable.When our leaders are pressing for preemptive military use of nuclear weapons, resumption of nuclear testing, and the creation of new more “usable” nuclear weapons, clear, competent, morally coherent voices must be heard at the highest levels of power and politics.
I know personally that the Global Security Institute has the expertise, experience, and the political access to move policy and decision makers in the right direction. Please join me in supporting their work with as much generosity as you can afford.In Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...