We met Pierce Brosnan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Die Another Day

B.L. Your fourth kick at the can and nobody does it better. You really have outdone yourself here.
P.B. Thanks so much for saying so.
B.L. I love the scenes with the Aston Martin Vanquish, how cool was that? You have a Vanquish I understand.
P.B. I'm shameless, I asked for one!
B.L. Why is it such a great Bond car?
P.B. This is a beautiful vehicle; it's a work of art. Just the lines on this car and the engine in it are phenomenal. I go up to 90 and drop it down into second and then pick it up to 150 before you know it. It's a beautiful vehicle and it’s been missed. I mean, where is Bond without his Aston Martin?
B.L. So, from the mouth of James Bond, why should people come out and see Die Another Day?
P.B. Because it's a great night out at the cinema, and hopefully you'll want to go a second night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...